Kerbside Clean Up - Slacks Creek, Meadowbrook
Council undertakes a kerbside clean-up of bulky and green wastes for Logan residents.
1. The earliest that waste can be presented is no more than seven days before the Monday that your collection is scheduled to commence. The latest that your waste can be presented is 6.00am on the Monday that your collection is scheduled to commence.
2. Green waste is limited to tree and shrub pruning's, palm fronds, leaves and grass clippings. All green waste must be cut into 1m lengths and tied into bundles for easy loading. Use a natural string to tie your bundles rather that plastic ropes or wire. Use cardboard boxes to store leaves and grass clippings.
3. Hard Waste includes items such as stoves, and household articles. Items should be no larger than 2m wide, 1m high and 1m deep.
4. Two people should be able to load your waste in 5 minutes.
6. Items that must not be placed out collection:
- Excessive waste loads. As a guide, two people should be able to load your waste within five minutes.
- Tyres, glass of any description, batteries, gas cylinders, fire extinguishers, fibro-type material (as it may contain asbestos), hazardous waste or food wastes that can rot and attract flies.
- Refrigerators, air conditioners and freezers - due to the possibility of ozone depleting gases being released.
|Starts:||12 October 2015 06:00 am|
|Ends:||23 October 2015 05:00 pm|