Logan City Council can provide work experience for people undertaking educational training at school (grade 11 & 12 only), TAFE, or university.
The number and timing of work experience opportunities depends on the ability of the branch to provide effective on-the-job experience. There is no remuneration during the work experience period.
If we receive more work experience requests than can be placed, preference is given to schools and institutions within the Logan area and to students residing in Logan. Please note, a minimum 4 weeks lead time for placement is requested.
Register your interest
Complete the online form to register your interest in becoming a work experience student.
Requests should contain the following information:
- Your contact details including your address and contact telephone number (during business hours)
- The type of work experience you are looking for
- Start and finish dates for the work experience period
- The name of your school/college/university and a contact name and telephone number at the establishment
- Your resume and cover letter
Council will endeavour to respond to your work experience request at the earliest time possible.