Federal Budget submission 2018/19
Published: 21 May 2018
In late January, Council made a formal submission to the Australian Government for key infrastructure initiatives in the City of Logan to be considered in the 2018/19 Federal Budget.
The submission included the following priorities:
- treatment services for proposed welfare drug testing trials
- rollout of the National Broadband Network (NBN)
- M1 Pacific Motorway upgrades
- Salisbury to Beaudesert Passenger Rail
- Mt Lindesay Highway upgrades
These items, with the exception of the proposed welfare drug testing trial, have been sourced from the City of Logan Advocacy Strategy 2017-2019: Blueprint for City Transformation.