City of Choice Leadership Team
The City of Choice Leadership Team was established to finalise and drive the implementation of the Logan: City of Choice Two-Year Action Plan. The team was independently selected following applications of interest from the public and they bring a wide range of experience and expertise to the role. It comprises of community representatives and subject matter experts along with delegates from local, state and federal government.
- Gail Ker, CEO, Access Community Services Ltd
- Cath Bartolo, CEO, Youth and Family Services (Logan City) Inc.
Subject matter experts
- Lesley Chenoweth, Pro Vice Chancellor, Griffith University Logan Campus
- Matthew Cox, Director, Logan Together
- Adrian Pisarski, Executive Officer, National Shelter
- Deborah Lanham, Senior Consultant Human Resources, Snap Fresh Pty Ltd
- John Perry, Consultant (former Boystown Manager)
- Tony Sharp, Social Enterprise Development Manager, YFS
- Paula Dewis, First Nation People's Coalition
- Luke Smith, Mayor of Logan City
- Councillor Russell Lutton, Mayor's delegate
- The Hon. Shannon Fentiman MP, Queensland Government Minister for Communities, Women and Youth, Minister for Child Safety, Minister for the Prevention of Domestic and Family Violence, and Member for Waterford
- Bert van Manen MP, Federal Member for Forde