The community directory is a list of clubs, sporting groups, associations and other organisations throughout the region.
To list or update your non-profit organisation or community group details, select either create a listing or update a listing.
Requirements for listings are:
- Must be a community group or non-profit organisation
- Must have a physical address or post office box located within the Logan City Council Local Government Area (charities and government agencies are exempt from this requirement)
- Must have a local phone number
- Must have an email address
For help or for more information please contact Council on 3412 3412.
Select from the following categories or use the search function below:
The community directory is provided for information purposes only. Council does not endorse any club, group or organisations therein.
While every effort is made to ensure the directory is current and up to date, council takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the listings.
The following steps should be taken (in order) to rectify any inaccuracies:
- If you are the listing provider, login and update your listing details
- If you are not the listing provider, contact the listing provider by phone or email supplied in the listing
- If contact cannot be made with the listing provider, contact Council