Events & Festivals
Sponsoring & Supporting Events Program
The Sponsoring & Supporting Events Program is designed to build relationships with community groups and organisations to provide events for the benefit of Logan residents and visitors to the region, whilst enhancing Logan's City Image.
Applications will be assessed on the 15th of each month (or next business day) and must be received by Logan City Council at least three (3) months prior to proposed event date to be eligible.
Applications will be assessed on the 15th of each month (or next business day) and must be received by Logan City Council at least nine (9) months prior to proposed event date to be eligible.
For more information contact Council's Sponsorship and Events Officer on 07 3412 4535 or email email@example.com.
All events applying for growth funding or sponsorship must complete a Logan City Council Events Licence.
Youth Events Grant Program
Logan City Council is seeking applications from local community organisations, youth services and government agencies who wish to undertake a youth event/program within the Logan City Council area.
The program aims to support youth based event/programs in Logan by:
- Ensuring distribution of youth activities across all divisional areas of Council;
- Encourage the development of regular youth events and programs for young people to participate in;
- Enable youth and community organisations to develop solutions to respond to opportunities and needs; and
- Support young people to actively participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of youth events.
Current available funding is as listed in the following table.
|Rapid Response||Applications continuously open. Closes 28 March 2014
||Maximum $2,000 funding for each application||For events being conducted between 1 January 2014 to 30 June 2014
|Collaborative Partnerships||Applications continuously open. Closes 28 March 2014||Maximum $4,000 funding for each application||For events being conducted between 1 January 2014 to 30 June 2014
Please read the Youth Events Grant Program - Funding Guidelines before you complete the application form. Both forms can be found by clicking on the following links:
- Youth Events Grant Program Guidelines (PDF 62 KB)
- Youth Events Grant Program Application Form (PDF 122 KB)
For more information or assistance in preparing your application contact Council's Community Services Branch on 07 3412 3412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.