Regional Arts Development Fund
The purpose of the Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) Program is to support professional and emerging professional artists and arts workers to practise their art, for and with communities, resulting in mutual development of the professional artists/arts workers and communities in Logan.
Arts professionals from all art forms including dance, music, design, museum and cultural heritage, new media, visual arts, writing and theatre are encouraged to apply.
RADF is not intended to be used as the main income source for any professional artist or arts worker or for recurrent funding of projects or organisations.
The Regional Arts Development Fund is a Queensland Government and Logan City Council partnership to support local arts and culture.
RADF provides opportunities for artists and arts practitioners based in Logan to develop their careers through project based funding in the categories of:
- Developing regional skills
- Building community cultural capacity
- Cultural tourism
- Contemporary collections/stories
- Regional partnerships
- Concept development.
All applicants are required to meet with the RADF Liaison Officer prior to submitting their application and contact details.
Documentation available in PDF format:
- Logan RADF Local Guidelines (PDF 21 KB)
- Cultural Development Policy (PDF 169 KB)
- Guidelines - Applicants (PDF 218 KB)
- Application Form (PDF 176 KB)
- Category 1 Application Form (PDF 108 KB)
- Eligibility Checklist for Professional and Emerging Professional Artists (PDF 36 KB)
- How to complete a RADF Budget Sheet - Fact Sheet (PDF 50 KB)
- Outcome Report (PDF 89 KB)
- Category 1 Outcome Report (PDF 72 KB)
- How to Acknowledge RADF (PDF 24 KB)
For the Microsoft Word version of these documents please visit the Arts Queensland website.
Applicants are encouraged to have an ABN. Applicants without an ABN must be auspiced by an incorporated organisation or individual with and ABN (known as the auspice body) who manages the grant on behalf of the applicant.
To discuss your application or to obtain an application kit please contact Council's RADF Liaison Officer on 07 3412 5426 or email email@example.com. Please send your application forms to Council.
RADF is a Queensland Government and Logan City partnership to support local arts and culture.