Sport & Recreation Funding
Logan City Council is committed to improving the health and wellbeing of the Logan community. By partnering with sport, recreation and community organisations, a real change can be achieved.
Council's Logan Sport and Recreation Funding Program (LSRFP) provides the City's sport, recreation and community organisations with the opportunity to apply for financial support towards key capital improvements.
Currently the Logan Sport and Recreation Funding Program is closed. It is anticipated that a future funding round of LSRFP will be opened in the near future. For more information please contact Council's Sport & Recreation Program on 3412 3412.
There are many existing resources for clubs to assist them in the planning and management of not-for-profit organisations:
- Australian Sports Commission: http://www.ausport.gov.au/supporting/clubs
- QLD: http://www.nprsr.qld.gov.au/industry-information/clubs/business-practices/index.html
- WA: http://clubsonline.dsr.wa.gov.au/build-your-club
- NSW: http://www.dsr.nsw.gov.au/sportsclubs/ryc.asp
- SA: https://www.recsport.sa.gov.au/training-support/associations-clubs.html
- VIC: http://www.dpcd.vic.gov.au/sport/supporting-the-sport-sector/club-resources
- Good Sports: http://goodsports.com.au/resources/?type=resource&resource-topic=resources&club-level=&state=national&sort=newest&keywords=&x=40&y=8