Live Well Logan
Change of venues for some activities
Move and Groove
Wednesdays from 9.30am - 10.30am has moved to the Logan Community Church of Nazarene, Cnr Kingston Road and Akora Street, Slacks Creek. Entry to the car park is via Fawkner Street. Contact Club Funk Dance Studios on 0417 479 188 for more information.
Mums and Bubs Bootcamp
Mondays and Wednesdays from 9.30am - 10.30am has moved to the Logan River Parklands, Blackbird Street, Beenleigh. Contact Yummy Mummy Fitness on 0422 189 345 for more information.
What is the Live Well Logan Program?
Start your active and healthy lifestyle today by attending a free and low cost activity in the City of Logan. The Live Well Logan Program offers a wide variety of physical activities and healthy living programs for everyone to enjoy. These activities are a great way to get active, enjoy our parks and local facilities, and meet new friends in your local community.
All Live Well Logan activities are:
- Free or $3
- Designed to suit a variety of ages and abilities
- Delivered by qualified instructors in a safe and friendly environment
Download the full Live Well Logan Program (PDF 3429 KB) or view it online below:
If you are attending a Live Well Logan activity for the first time, you will be required to complete a registration form prior to participation.
A copy of the registration form is available at every activity and here for completion. Please provide your completed form to the activity provider at the start of the session.
The registration form includes a simple health screening tool which helps to identify any existing health conditions and ensure the chosen activity is suitable.
Be Rewarded - Live Well Logan Reward Scheme
Participating in Council's Live Well Logan program just became even more rewarding! Join our new reward scheme to go into a monthly draw to win a Live Well Logan prize pack. All you need to do is:
- Collect a reward card from your activity provider.
- Gain a stamp for every Live Well Logan activity session you attend - you'll need 10 stamps to complete each reward card.
- Enter the draw by sending your completed reward card to us in the mail. Enter as many cards as you like, the more cards the better your chance of winning.
- Claim your Live Well Logan prize pack if you are successful in the monthly draw. We'll notify you by phone if you're a winner.
- Enjoy showing off your awesome prize pack to your new friends as you continue having fun at Live Well Logan activities.
Privacy, terms and conditions of the Live Well Logan Reward Scheme are provided below:
Winners will be contacted by phone or email.
For information about an activity contact the activity provider, for other enquiries contact Live Well Logan by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 3412 3412.
Related Council programs
- KRANK School Holiday Program - KRANK is a school holiday program for Logan residents aged 13-17 years and it is jam-packed with a huge variety of free and low cost activities and classes
- Walking Groups - walking is a great way to meet new people, see new places and be active and health.
- Community Gardening - Community gardens help to improve the health and wellbeing of the community, foster a sense of community, provide increased opportunity for social connectedness and intergenerational exchange and provide skills development and learning opportunities.
Useful links / Other community health programs
Badminton - Weekly badminton classes. Catered for all ages and abilities.