Logan Water Infrastructure Alliance
Logan Water Infrastructure Alliance is a public and private sector enterprise involving Logan City Council, Downer, Cardno and WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff.
Established on 1 July 2015, the alliance supports Council's water business in the areas of asset management, planning, design, project delivery and organisational development.
Logan Water Infrastructure Alliance improves the operation of Logan's water and wastewater networks and meets the demand for infrastructure in growth areas. This infrastructure includes:
- Water and wastewater pipelines and pump stations
- Water reservoirs
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Water and wastewater network management technologies.
The alliance's activities benefit the local economy, environment and community by:
- Enhancing the value and minimising the cost of infrastructure for the Council and it's customers
- Providing infrastructure for Logan's growing population and economy
- Installing infrastructure and technologies which reduce environmental and social impacts
- Providing local employment and training opportunities for staff and local businesses.
Logan Water Infrastructure Alliance's performance is detailed in our annual program achievements summaries (see below).
Before the start of any project works, Logan Water Infrastructure Alliance distributes a Works Notice to local residents and businesses who may be impacted by the works. These notices outline the location, nature and timing of the works as well as potential impacts.
Works notices for current alliance projects are listed below:
- Eagleby watermain replacement works notice (PDF 343 KB)
- Logan Central watermain replacement works notice (PDF 319 KB)
- Kingston watermain replacement works notice (PDF 353 KB)
- Central Beenleigh wastewater pipeline (PDF 332 KB)
- Logan Reserve Pump Station and wastewater main (PDF 218 KB)
Alliance information sheets
- Info Sheet 01 - About the alliance (PDF 1740 KB)
- Info Sheet 02 - Construction of water and wastewater pipelines (PDF 1383 KB)
- Info Sheet 03 - Building condition surveys (PDF 1468 KB)
- Info Sheet 04 - Wastewater main and maintenance hole renewal program (PDF 1087 KB)_
Alliance program achievements
Further information about Logan Water Infrastructure Alliance can be obtained by emailing the alliance's community team firstname.lastname@example.org, or phoning 07 3412 9600.
Information about Council's private sector partners is available by clicking on the logos below: