Water Netserv Plan
A Water Netserv Plan provides information to customers and other stakeholders about a particular water and wastewater network and its services (in this case, the network owned by Logan City Council). A Netserv Plan is a statutory requirement under the South East Queensland Water (Distribution and Retail Restructuring) Act 2009.
The Water Netserv Plan aims to:
- Ensure water and wastewater services are safe, reliable and secure
- Provide strategic planning of water operations
- Plan for the delivery of water and wastewater infrastructure for the next 20 years
- Ensure water and wastewater service planning is integrated with land and infrastructure planning
- Manage our water and wastewater services in an ecological and sustainable way.
Our Water Netserv Plan is consistent with the South East Queensland Regional Plan and the expectations of our local community. It comprises two parts:
- Part A sets out Council's commitments to our community and provides general information regarding our water and wastewater services. It explains our commitment to the community, how we serve and engage with customers, how we deliver the right infrastructure, and how we are planning water and wastewater services for the future.
- Part B details how Council will achieve the commitments made in Part A. It is an internal planning document for use by Council officers.
Logan City Council's Water Netserv Plan
Logan City Council's Water Netserv Plan (Part A) (PDF 4430 KB) was adopted by Council on 26 August 2014. The adopted plan now forms a part of Council's strategic planning and management framework.
You can view Council's Water Netserv Plan (Part A) using the following link:
You can view the individual maps from the plan in high resolution using the following links:
- Appendix B - Existing water supply network (PDF 997 KB)
- Appendix C - Existing wastewater network (PDF 1000 KB)
- Appendix D - Planned water supply network (PDF 958 KB)
- Appendix E - Planned wastewater network (PDF 992 KB)
- Appendix F - Existing water service area (PDF 6437 KB)
- Appendix G - Future water service area (PDF 4573 KB)
- Appendix H - Existing wastewater service area (PDF 2164 KB)
- Future Logan City Council wastewater service area (PDF 2328 KB)