There is a range of activities that Logan's community can be involved with to help improve the health of our waterways and wetlands. Starting with simple things you can do at home to volunteering in our bushcare program.
Below are links to volunteering opportunities, alternatively for more information on how you can get involved email Council at email@example.com.
- Want to be a Bushcare volunteer?
- Want to volunteer at LEAF?
- Do you have a great idea for an environmental project that will help the local environment and the local community?
- What you can do at home to save money and help the environment?
- Get involved with a range of environmental events and workshops?