Council managed cemeteries
Location: 31 Brigade Drive, Eagleby
Beenleigh caters for lawn, monumental, lawn beam and stillborn burials and is the largest active cemetery that Council manages. It also has columbarium walls with single niches and an ashes garden which has single, double and family sites. The earliest known burial for Beenleigh is from 1872, a mechanic named William. Earlier burials were recorded, but details and locations of deceased are not known. To date, Beenleigh currently has approximately 4,800 burials and 200 ashes interments.
- Download the Beenleigh Cemetery map (PDF 1008 KB)
- Download the Beenleigh Cemetery Burial Index (PDF 1450 KB)
For any corrections/amendments to the Cemetery Burial Index, please contact Council's Cemetery Liaison Officer on (07) 3412 5400.
Chambers Flat Cemetery
Location: Corner of Sungold and Chambers Flat Roads, Chambers Flat
Chambers Flat Cemetery was opened in approximately 1878 and consists of a monumental and lawn section for burials, as well as an ashes garden for ashes interments and a memorial walk for the scattering of ashes. Chambers Flat has approximately 70 graves.
- Download the Chambers Flat Cemetery map (PDF 197 KB)
- Download the Chambers Flat Cemetery Burial Index (PDF 69 KB)
Location: 144 Herses Road, Eagleby (River Hills Road - exit 34 off Pacific Motorway)
Formerly run by Bethesda Lutheran Church, there is a special section set aside for Lutheran burials. Eagleby consists of a predominately monumental area, but also has a lawn section and has approximately 130 burials.
- Download the Eagleby Cemetery map (PDF 186 KB)
- Download the Eagleby Cemetery Burial Index (PDF 58 KB)
Logan Village Cemetery
Location: Corner of Waterford-Tamborine Road and Pioneer Drive, Logan Village
Logan Village currently has both a lawn and monumental section for burials, and a garden and columbarium wall for ashes interments. Logan Village was opened in approximately 1878 and has around 371 graves.
- Download the Logan Village Cemetery map (PDF 3905 KB)
- Download the Logan Village Cemetery Burial Index (PDF 175 KB)
Location: Scott's Lane, North Maclean
Maclean Cemetery has lawn and monumental sections, and a columbarium and memorial garden for the placement of ashes.
- Download the Maclean Cemetery map (PDF 152 KB)
- Download the Maclean Cemetery Burial Index (PDF 89 KB)
Location: Veivers Road, Wolffdene
Parkhouse is a monumental only type cemetery which was opened in 1902. It has approximately 110 graves.
- Download the Parkhouse Cemetery map (PDF 126 KB)
- Download the Parkhouse Cemetery Burial Index (PDF 59 KB)
Plunkett Road Cemetery
Location: Plunkett Road, Cedar Creek
Plunkett Road Cemetery is an inactive cemetery. No further interments are permitted. It is located along Plunkett Road, adjacent Greensward Road.
Privately owned cemeteries
Logan City has a number of cemeteries, formal and informal. Most evolved from small local churches in the region dating back to the mid 1860s. Many burials occurred on family properties and many are simply lost. Formal cemeteries include:
Bethania Lutheran Cemetery
Location: 3 Church Road, Bethania
Phone: 07 3299 6239 (Ron Maas)
Cornubia Lutheran Cemetery (formerly Carbrook)
Location: Corner of Wuduru Road and Mount Cotton Road, Cornubia
Dennis Family Cemetery
Location: Daisy Hill Road, Daisy Hill
- Download Dennis Family Cemetery (PDF 42 KB)
Great Southern Memorial Park
Location: 1774 - 1794 Mount Cotton Road, Carbrook
Phone: 07 3829 9999
Jordan Family Cemetery
Location: Abelia Drive, Waterford West
- Download Jordan Family Cemetery (PDF 73 KB)
Kingston Pioneer Cemetery
Location: Bega Road (two separate lots)
Logan Reserve Bethel Lutheran Cemetery
Location: Corner of Logan Reserve Road and School Road, Logan Reserve
Logan Reserve Irish Catholic Cemetery
Location: 296A Logan Reserve Road
- Download Logan Reserve Irish Catholic Cemetery (PDF 20 KB)
- Download Plaques Unveiled at Logan Reserve Irish Catholic Cemetery (PDF 72 KB)
Location: Adjacent Anglican Church, Mundoolun Church Road (off Mundoolun Road), Mundoolun
Mundoolun was opened in approximately 1895 and has 160 graves.
Phone: 07 5543 6383 (Tracey Sullivan)
St Marks Anglican Cemetery
Location: Daisy Hill (formerly Slacks Creek)
Tamborine Village (Plunkett Road)
Location: Plunkett Road, Tamborine Village
Phone: 07 5541 1068 (St Mary's Church)
Tygum Apostolic (Pioneer) Cemetery
Waterford West Catholic Cemetery
- Download Waterford West Catholic Cemetery (PDF 57 KB)
(no longer in existence – some graves relocated to Gleneagle)
Location: Hiscock Road, Woodhill
Woodhill consists of a lawn section and monumental burial.
Phone: 07 5543 1228 (Margaret Rodwell)