Staffed Community Centres End of Year Close down dates
Please find below dates for the Community Centres in Logan that will be closing over the holiday period.
|Community Centre||Last Day 2016||Reopens 2017|
|Beenleigh Neighbourhood Centre||23 December||3 January|
|Caddies Community Centre||21 December||3 January|
|Crestmead Community Centre||23 December||9 January|
|Eagleby Community Centre||23 December||16 January|
|Gould Adams Community Centre||23 December||3 January|
|Kingston East Neighbourhood Centre||23 December||9 January|
|Logan Central Community Centre||16 January||16 January|
|Loganlea Community Centre||23 December||9 January|
|Springwood Community Centre||23 December||16 January|
|Tudor Park Comunity Centre||23 December||9 January|
For all other community centres operating as hall for hires or for booking enquiries please contact the community centre directly. Community Centre contact details can be found below.
The following facilities are available to the community for special occasions, wedding receptions, birthday parties, public seminars and functions. The venues offer free parking and discounted rates to charity and non-profit organisations.
- Beenleigh Events Centre
- Beenleigh Neighbourhood Centre
- Bethania Community Centre
- Booran Park Neighbourhood Centre
- Caddies Community Centre
- Chambers Flat / Logan Reserve Community Centre
- Crestmead Community Centre
- Eagleby Community Centre
- Eagleby Community Hall
- Greenbank Community Centre
- Jimboomba Community Centre
- Jimboomba Community Hall
- Kingston Butter Factory Community Arts Centre
- Kingston East Neighbourhood Group
- Logan Central Community Centre
- Logan Central Library Community Meeting Rooms
- Logan Entertainment Centre
- Logan Village Community Centre
- Logan Village Hall
- Logan West Community Centre
- Loganlea Community Centre
- Nerida Street Community Centre
- Slacks Creek Progress Hall
- SouthWest 1 Enterprise Park and Berrinba Wetlands
- Springwood Community Centre
- Tudor Park Community Recreation Centre
- Underwood Park Hall
- Woodhill Hall
- Yugambeh Dreaming Community Centre
- Yugambeh Museum Language and Heritage Research Centre
For the centre nearest to you contact Council.
- Council and its organisations will be required to pay hire fees whenever part or all of a particular community centre is utilised for Council purposes, such fees to be the full standard rate stated.
- In the event that a function at any of the above community centres is booked for or proceeds beyond 10.30 pm on any evening, the hire fee for the time period after 10.30 pm will be charged at one and a half times the relevant hire fees.
- If a booking comes in that is close to the function date we need to call the caretaker of the venue to advise them of the event.
- Bonds range from $200 and are charged in accordance with risk level.
Please note: Late cancellation fee may apply to bookings.