Draft Community Infrastructure Strategy
Council's draft Community Infrastructure Strategy provides the direction for the provision of community infrastructure within Logan City into the future. Community infrastructure is defined as the places and spaces that are accessed by the community for community development, social, cultural, recreation and sporting activities.
The draft Community Infrastructure Strategy is a strategic document that informs the new Logan Planning Scheme and the Priority Infrastructure Plan.
The draft Community Infrastructure Strategy provides:
- A plan for the number, size and locational criteria (Desired Standards of Service) for each type of facility;
- Direction regarding Council's future infrastructure provision across the City;
- Support for the development of the Logan Planning Scheme and the Priority Infrastructure Plan (PIP); and
- A plan for the Priority Development Areas of Yarrabilba and Greater Flagstone.
The Draft Community Infrastructure Strategy Report (PDF 7538 KB) is available for download. Council is now reviewing feedback from the community to finalise the strategy.
For further information, please read the below on the draft Community Infrastructure Strategy:
- Draft Community Infrastructure Strategy Fact Sheet
- Community Infrastructure Audit Report (PDF 413 KB)
- Community Facilities Inventory (PDF 6598 KB)
- Community Infrastructure Strategy - Needs Assessment - Community, Cultural, Sport and Recreation Facilities (PDF 1498 KB)
For further information on the draft Community Infrastructure Strategy, please contact Council's Social Planning Team on (07) 3412 3412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.