Off-Leash Dog Parks
Logan City Council has created dog off-leash areas across the city for your dog to enjoy running without a leash. The areas are securely fenced (other than those mentioned below).
Please refer to the brochure (PDF 5234 KB) for more information and locations.
|Beenleigh||Logan River Parklands||Peacock Avenue|
|Bethania||Federation Drive Reserve||Federation Drive|
|Boronia Heights||Highland Park||Eugene Street|
|Boronia Heights||Middle Park* (includes dog agility equipment)||Middle Road|
|Browns Plains||Oakdale Park||Oakdale Street|
|Crestmead||Crestmead Park||Gimlet Street|
|Daisy Hill||Village Park||Village Drive|
|Eagleby||Albert River Park||Distillery Road|
|Eagleby||River Hills Park West (includes dog agility equipment)||River Hills Road|
|Heritage Park||Isle of Ely Park||Isle of Ely Drive|
|Kingston||Bega Park||West Bega Road|
|Kingston||Dart Park*||Dart Avenue|
|Logan Central||Logan Gardens (includes Hero dog agility equipment)||Civic Parade|
|Logan Reserve||Bayes Park||Lake Manchester Street|
Alexander Clark Park* (includes dog agility equipment)
Tudor Park* (partially fenced; includes dog agility equipment)
|Loganlea||Evergreen Park*||Evergreen Avenue|
|Loganlea||Sturdee Park||Sturdee Street|
|Marsden||Brandon Park||Fairbairn Street|
|Marsden||Marsden Park||Corner Third Avenue and Bulloo Road|
|Marsden||Tamarind Park||Kurrajong Drive|
|Meadowbrook||Riverdale Park* (includes dog agility equipment)||Armstrong Road|
|Mount Warren Park||Noyer Park||Beaudesert-Beenleigh Road|
|New Beith||Teviot Downs Park||Bradman Street|
|Priestdale||Underwood Park*||Underwood Road|
|Regents Park||Regents Park||Bennett Drive|
|Rochedale South||Baroona Park||Brompton Street|
|Rochedale South||Priestdale Park||Priestdale Road|
|Shailer Park||Homestead Park* (includes dog agility equipment)||Jodie Street or Trinette Street|
|Slacks Creek||Mabel Park (includes dog agility equipment)||Snowdon Streed or Paradise Road|
|Springwood||Bangalla Park||Bangalla Drive|
|Underwood||Camelot Park* (includes dog agility equipment)||Camelot Road|
|Underwood||Springvale Park||Springvale Circuit|
|Underwood||Turnock Park||Turnock Court|
|Woodridge||Ewing Park||Minoa Street or Nanda Street|
* Small dog off leash areas
Points to remember:
- Always be careful when entering a dog off-leash area. Check that dogs already in the off-leash area are not aggressive towards your dog(s). Check that dogs cannot escape the area as you enter.
- Be careful leaving the off-leash area. Ensure no other dogs get out.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times when not in the off-leash area. This includes car parks an open areas adjacent to the off-leash area.
- Pick up your dog faeces. Heavily used off-leash areas may have a bin provided as well as disposal bags.
- Control your dog. It is up to the owner to be responsible and maintain control of their dog while using the off-leash area. Ensure that your dog does not attack or worry other people or other dogs.
- Ensure your dog is registered with Council. Declared dangerous or prohibited breeds are not permitted in Council's off-leash areas.
For any maintenance issues or other enquiries please phone 07 3412 3412 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.