Learn To Swim
Learn to Swim at Laurie Lawrence Aqualogan Swim School at Logan North Aquatic and Fitness Centre. It’s a fun learning environment where our major focus is on maximum practice time. Lessons are held 44 weeks of the year in our indoor heated 25 metre pool.
Our winter program will start shortly. Winter is an especially important time for children to learn to swim. This is especially true for kids under seven to help establish routines and techniques. Our programs provide consistent and continual lessons that maintain and improve water confidence, awareness and safety in the preparation for summer.
- Get ready for school holidays
- Improve confidence and safety
- Stay active and healthy
2017 Term dates
Term 4 – 3 October – 17 DecemberEnquire now
Come along and join in the fun at Aqualogan Laurie Lawrence Swim School, you will be amazed at your child's progress.
About the Aqualogan Laurie Lawrence Swim School Program;
- Aqualogan's award winning Learn to Swim program has joined forces with the Laurie Lawrence Swim School
- Laurie Lawrence Swim Schools are world leaders in quality teaching programs
- Laurie is an international Swimming Hall of Fame inductee
- Laurie Lawrence Swim Schools have operated since 1966
- All instructors are trained in Laurie's teaching methods
- All staff attend regular professional development seminars
- All instructors hold industry specific qualifications with AUSTSWIM and Swim Australia
Aqualogan Laurie Lawrence swimming classes are held at Logan North Aquatic Centre
For more information on the Logan North aqualogan Laurie Lawrence Swim Program please contact 3412 5645.
Kids Alive Do the Five
Kids Alive Do the Five is a free program that council provides.
The program consists of 5 free swimming lessons including water safety and swimming skills.
Councils aim is to provide the opportunity for as many children in the Logan community to have swimming lessons as well as to try and reduce the drowning statistics in this area.
Next program dates 25th Sept – 29th September 2017.
Bookings are taken from the 19th September 2017 from 9:30am.
Call the swim school on 3412 5645 for further information.
Aqualogan Swim School - Beenleigh and Bethania
Aqualogan Aquatic Centres Learn to Swim program offers qualified and friendly instructors for all ages starting from five years of age.
The program is for:
- School aged children - teach object retrieval, basic breathing and stroke skills.
- Advanced classes - improving swimming technique, increasing endurance/fitness and improving starts, turns and finishes.
- School term calendar
- Orientation classes (free trial)
- Learn to Swim program
- School holiday intensive program
- Fees and charges
- Missed class policy
- Terms and conditions
Aqualogan Learn to Swim program runs in conjunction with the annual school terms and offers four terms throughout the year which includes approximately eight - ten week per term blocks.
Orientation classes (free trial)
The orientation class is a free trial for our qualified instructors to assess a child's swimming ability and recommend the correct Learn to Swim level to ensure they have a fun filled swimming experience. It also enables you to review the facilities and ask any questions.
Learn to Swim program
Aqualogan Learn to Swim program offers a number of levels assisting with a child's swimming progression. All children will progress at their own speed and your instructor will regularly assess children throughout the term and advise when they feel they are ready to progress to the next level.
Programs run for 30 minutes and depending on the child's abilities, the ratio of student to teachers are from four students to one teacher up to six students to one teacher as they become more experienced. Eight babies (and mothers) to one instructor.
Terms and conditions
- Aqualogan Learn to Swim program terms and conditions (PDF 1262 KB)
- School holiday intensive program terms and conditions (PDF 1261 KB)
For more information regarding the learn to swim program contact Beenleigh Aquatic Centre on 3287 2163.