Learn To Swim
Aqualogan Laurie Lawrence Swim School - Logan North
Learn to Swim at Logan North Aquatic and Fitness Centre in a fun learning environment where our major focus is on maximum practice time. Lessons are held 44 weeks of the year in our indoor heated 25 metre pool.
Come along and join in the fun at Aqualogan Laurie Lawrence Swim School, you will be amazed at your child's progress.
About the Aqualogan Laurie Lawrence Swim School Program;
- Aqualogan's award winning Learn to Swim program has joined forces with the Laurie Lawrence Swim School
- Laurie Lawrence Swim Schools are world leaders in quality teaching programs
- Laurie is an international Swimming Hall of Fame inductee
- Laurie Lawrence Swim Schools have operated since 1966
- All instructors are trained in Laurie's teaching methods
- All staff attend regular professional development seminars
- All instructors hold industry specific qualifications with AUSTSWIM and Swim Australia
Aqualogan Laurie Lawrence swimming classes are held at Logan North Aquatic Centre
Aqualogan Swim School - Beenleigh, Bethania and Eagleby
Aqualogan Aquatic Centres Learn to Swim program offers qualified and friendly instructors for all ages starting from five months of age.
The program is for:
- Babies and younger children - develop water confidence and basic skills such as blowing bubbles, submerging, safe entry and back floating.
- School aged children - teach object retrieval, basic breathing and stroke skills.
- Advanced classes - improving swimming technique, increasing endurance/fitness and improving starts, turns and finishes.
- School term calendar
- Orientation classes (free trial)
- Learn to Swim program
- School holiday intensive program
- Fees and charges
- Missed class policy
- Terms and conditions
Aqualogan Learn to Swim program runs in conjunction with the annual school terms and offers four terms throughout the year which includes approximately ten week per term blocks.
Orientation classes (free trial)
The orientation class is a free trial for our qualified instructors to assess a child's swimming ability and recommend the correct Learn to Swim level to ensure they have a fun filled swimming experience. It also enables you to review the facilities and ask any questions.
Learn to Swim program
Aqualogan Learn to Swim program offers a number of levels assisting with a child's swimming progression. All children will progress at their own speed and your instructor will regularly assess children throughout the term and advise when they feel they are ready to progress to the next level.
Programs run for 30 minutes and depending on the child's abilities, the ratio of student to teachers are from four students to one teacher up to six students to one teacher as they become more experienced. Eight babies (and mothers) to one instructor.
Terms and conditions
- Aqualogan Learn to Swim program terms and conditions (PDF 1262 KB)
- School holiday intensive program terms and conditions (PDF 1261 KB)
For more information regarding learn to swim programs or to discuss your needs, contact Aqualogan on 3120 1600.