Indoor Sport Centres
Logan City is home to three indoor sports facilities and two health and fitness centres. Facility locations and services are listed below.
Cornubia Park Sports Centre
Cornubia Park is an ideal sport and recreation centre for clubs, groups and the community. It features:
- Four international standard courts
- Health and fitness centre
- Rock climbing wall
- Air-conditioned meeting room
- Award winning McDonald's School Holiday Sports Program
For upcoming events, venue hire, and health and fitness centre information visit the InSports website.
Logan Metro Sports Centre
The Logan Metro Sports Centre (LMISC) is a premium multipurpose indoor sports, fitness and community leisure centre. It also offers members a range of health and wellness services.
- Three international standard courts with 2000 seating capacity
- Fully air-conditioned
- Commercial health and fitness centre
- Fully licensed lounge
- Four versatile function rooms ideal for conferences and business meetings
- Commercial cafe with fully commercial kitchen
- Overflow parking for events
- Small sports house with four office areas for allied health professionals
- Home of the new BDS Logan Thunder Women's National Basketball League team
The Logan Metro Indoor Sports Centre is a part of the Logan Metro Sports Park Precinct. The Sports Park includes six sports fields adjacent to the centre. It is destined to become the premier outdoor sporting facility in Logan and will have an influence over sport in southern Brisbane and northern Gold Coast.
Health and fitness centre operating hours and timetables, upcoming events and venue hire information are available on the InSports website.
Mt Warren Sports Centre
Mt Warren Sports Centre is a four court multi-purpose stadium and gymnasium located on Milne Street, Beenleigh.
For upcoming events, and health and fitness centre information visit the InSports website.
Council is now operating Springwood Gym located at Aqualogan Springwood. For more information about health and fitness centre membership, personal training and Aqualogan Springwood visit the InSports website.