You may have noticed some changes to our website.
Council recently undertook a website redevelopment project to:
- redesign the website to align with Council's corporate brand
- present the information contained in the site in a more user-friendly navigation
- move to a new system where customer service enhancements and new functionality can be developed.
We used our online survey data, customer and staff feedback, navigation testing results, and website statistics to determine the new navigation for the site and how the information is arranged.
New streamlined processes and technology will enable us to keep information current and accurate, and provide more online services to our customers in addition to our over-the-counter and paper processes.
We would like to continue to improve the site so please provide your comments and feedback about the new site via our Online Enquiries & Feedback form.
For further help please refer to the following:
Council's website provides various methods of navigation to help you find your way around the site.
Utility navigation is found at the top of each page.
- Home - the Logan City Council website home page
- Site Map - an index of pages on this website
- Help - Information on how to use this website
- Contact Us - contact information for Logan City Council
- Search - enter keywords in the box to search for information on this website
The primary navigation is directly below the Council logo on each page. Place your mouse cursor over a primary navigation item to view its subsections.
The secondary navigation is on the right hand side of the page.
The breadcrumb navigation is directly below the primary navigation. Breadcrumb navigation shows you where you are in the website, as if you had left a trail of breadcrumbs. Use the breadcrumb navigation to retrace your steps.
From the footer you can link to our legal notices and help for this website.
Portable Document Format files
To view a Portable Document Format (PDF) file, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. This software is available free-of-charge from the Adobe website.
- To view a document, left-click on the link text. The document will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- To download a document, right-click on the link text. Select Save Target As. Save the file in your preferred location.
If you have a Macintosh with a single button mouse:
- To download a document, hold down the control key while you click on the link text. Select Save Link As or Download Link to Disk. Save the file in your preferred location.
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds allow you to view updated information on the Logan City Council website without having to visit the site.
To subscribe to an RSS feed, you will need a feed reader. Your web browser may have a built-in feed reader (refer to your browsers help page), or you can use feed reader software.
Refer to RSS for feeds available on Council's website.