Variation Applications for Building Work
- e.g. garage/patio/addition/fence etc. requesting to be built closer to the boundary;
- is over the required size/height/length;
- and/or is affected by overlay in the Planning Scheme 2006, e.g. steep slope, flood affected, etc.
Refer to the Checklist for BWAP and/or CAR Applications (PDF 196 KB) for further details.
New dwellings to be built on vacant land requiring assessment for:
- e.g. height;
- building closer to boundary;
- and/or is affected by an overlay in the Planning Scheme 2006, e.g. steep slope, flood affected, noise affected, etc.
Neighbour's comments regarding proposed development:
Download the Neighbours Comments Form (PDF 130 KB) for further information.