Buying, Selling and Searches

The following links provide advice about how our property search services can best assist you when buying, selling or developing in Logan.

Advice for Purchasers

Useful tips before you buy

Applying and Timeframes

Application forms, processing timeframes and privacy requirements

Building and Plumbing Searches

Building approval report and building property inspection report application forms for property owners and prospective vendors.

Fact Sheets & FAQs

Fact sheets and FAQs to assist you to better understand our service

Information for Real Estate Agents & Solicitors

Information that can assist industry professionals involved in the property transaction process.

Planning and Development Certificates

An overview of planning and development certificates and their uses

Useful Links

Links to assist during the property research and purchase process