Contact a Planner
If you have a general development or planning enquiry and would like to contact Council, you can do so via the following methods:
Contact Council via phone during business hours (Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm):
- Phone 07 3412 5269 for general planning and/or development enquiries
- Phone 07 3412 4247 for infrastructure contributions, urban design or strategic planning enquiries, including amendments to the Logan Planning Scheme.
Contact Council via email:
- Email email@example.com for general planning and/or development enquiries.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for infrastructure planning / contributions, urban design or strategic planning enquiries, including amendments to the Logan Planning Scheme.
To submit a development application or request to Council via email please use the appropriate address below.
|Development Applications / Requests||Email address|
All development applications:
|Plumbing and Drainage Applicationsemail@example.com|
Logan City Council
PO Box 3226
Logan City DC QLD 4114
Contact Council in person at one of the following locations (please select (click on) the location to see the address, map and opening hours):
- Administration Centre - a dedicated Planning, Plumbing and Building Counter is available, as well as a Customer Service Centre,
- Beenleigh - Customer Service Centre,
- Jimboomba - Customer Service Centre.
To provide feedback about the Logan Planning Scheme, please use our online form.
To provide feedback about Council's planning and development services, please use our online form.