Council is working on new ways to present information about development applications and associated customer request activity (e.g. volumes, types, etc.).
Currently available are:
- Lists of development applications submitted or determined this or last week/month - please visit PD Online.
- Development monitoring reports - residential growth across key development fronts compared to projections (based on information used by Council for infrastructure planning):
- June 2016 (PDF 1078 KB) - actual development approvals compared to projections for June 2016, including a summary of both residential and non-residential activity.
- December 2015 (PDF 1055 KB) - actual dwellings compared to the projections for June 2016
- June 2015 (PDF 313 KB) - actual dwellings compared to the projections for 12 months ahead (June 2016)
- Information about Logan's economic or community profile - please visit the Logan Office of Economic Development.
- Selected information published on the Australian Government's open data site - please visit data.gov.au.
- Monthly reports - please refer to Strategy & Sustainability for information about development and plumbing.
- Quarterly performance reports - please refer to the report for the quarter of interest, and scroll to the Managing Growth heading for information about planning and development initiatives.
Please contact a planner with any feedback or suggestions.