Planning & Development Forums
The Planning and Development Forums aim to create a regular opportunity for engagement with the development sector by sharing information to positively benefit development within Logan City and enhance the relationship between the industry and Council.
The most recent forum was held on Thursday 9 March 2017 at the Logan Entertainment Centre, with the topic of 'Logan - An attractive Investment'. This session was attended by both developers and investors looking for opportunities to invest in our great City.
The following links provide a brief summary of the speakers and presentations for the forum held on the 9 March 2017.
- Tom Stock Economist - Key Speaker Presentation - Establishing Logan as the Place to Invest (PDF 91 KB)
- Todd Rohl – Acting CEO Logan City Council and Invest Logan (PDF 4741 KB)
- Greg Tupicoff - Priorities from Logan Development Advisory Group (PDF 155 KB)
- Stephen Ball - Support through the Development Pipelines (PDF 171 KB)
If you attended the PD Forum 9 March 2017 and would like to provide feedback, please click on our feedback survey form. We would appreciate your feedback to help improve our future forums and make them more valuable for you.
Held on Thursday 3rd September 2015 at the Logan Entertainment Centre, with the topic of 'New Beginnings': 2015 welcomed a new government for Queensland along with a new planning scheme for the City of Logan. These changes represent new opportunities for the City of Logan, which were explored during the forum.
The following links provide a brief summary of the speakers and presentations for the forum held on the 3 September 2015.
- Annabelle Pegrum AM LFRAIA - Great Place How Did This Happen (PDF 8205 KB)
- Matthew Gross - Market Analysis Forum Presentation (PDF 5727 KB)
Held on Thursday the 21 August 2014 at the Logan Entertainment Centre. The topic for the forum was 'Planning in Logan - Looking Forward' with guest speakers Honourable Rob Molhoek MP, Assistant Minister for Planning Reform, Queensland Government, Anthony Jones, Growth Management and Urban Design Manager, Logan City Council and Greg Tupicoff, Project Director from PEET.
The following links provide a brief summary of the speakers and presentations for the DA Forum on the 21 August 2014.
- Anthony Jones - Planning the new Logan City (PDF 1271 KB)
- Greg Tupicoff - Developing in Logan (PDF 2345 KB)
The topic for the forum was 'Renewal & Investment in Logan City'. The following links below provide a brief summary of the speakers and presentations.
- Jamie Muchall - Renewing 13 North Road (PDF 1725 KB)
- Gareth Richardson - Residential Trends (PDF 2254 KB)
- Nick McGuire - Investing in Logan City (PDF 176 KB)
Council is open to suggestions and topics for future Planning and Development Forums. For more information about the Planning and Development Forum or to provide your suggestions for future forums, contact the Development Assessment Branch on 3412 5269 or email email@example.com.
For material relating to previous forums please contact one of Council's planning and development team.