Draft Logan Planning Scheme
The Draft Logan Planning Scheme 2014 is on display from 3 February until 30 April 2014. Now is the time to have your say. The feedback you provide will help us improve the draft planning scheme.
What is the Draft Logan Planning Scheme 2014?
The Draft Logan Planning Scheme 2014 guides the way land and buildings are developed and used, to ensure the right development occurs in the right places. The draft planning scheme will reduce red tape, replacing the city’s three existing planning schemes, with a single planning scheme.
What does the Draft Logan Planning Scheme 2014 mean to me?
If you own a property in Logan, a planning scheme guides the way you use or develop your land in the future, and what can happen in your neighbourhood.
Visit Council’s online interactive mapping tool for a personalised property report.
You can find out more information about the Draft Logan Planning Scheme 2014:
- In person: at one of our Talk to a Planner events or information kiosks
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: on the Planning Hotline (07) 3412 4247
Other projects related to the draft planning scheme
A number of other projects related to the draft planning scheme are also available for you to have your say. To find out more about these projects, click on the links below:
- Community Infrastructure Strategy
- Logan Koala Conservation Strategic Plan
- Local Law Amendments as a result of the planning scheme