Amendment to the Logan Planning Scheme 2006 Priority Infrastructure Plan
The following maps form part of the Priority Infrastructure Plan:
- Priority Infrastructure Area (PDF 3940 KB)
- Map - Transport Network (PDF 5399 KB)
- Map - Stormwater Network (PDF 4253 KB)
- Map - Cycleway Network (PDF 2952 KB)
- Map - Public Parks Network (PDF 3520 KB)
- Map - Water Supply Network (PDF 3640 KB)
- Map - Sewerage Network (PDF 3561 KB)
About the PIP
Logan City Council has developed a Priority Infrastructure Plan (PIP) based on the Sustainable Planning Act 2009 framework.
The PIP predicts the infrastructure Logan will need over the next 10 to 15 years to service our growing population and support healthy, well-functioning neighbourhoods. The PIP identifies the trunk infrastructure across five networks:
- stormwater (drainage)
- transport (roads)
- water supply
The PIP supports Council in meeting Logan's future infrastructure needs by encouraging growth in areas where appropriate infrastructure already exists or can be efficiently provided. Council will update the PIP at least every five years to ensure it keeps up with actual growth in the city.
For Logan City, the Priority Infrastructure Plan:
- details infrastructure planning for the community
- identifies the future infrastructure needs
- enables services and facilities to be provided more efficiently and cost effectively
- enables current and future residents to be supported by high quality infrastructure
- helps manage the city's growth
- provides the framework for ongoing development, which in turn encourages investment.