Council operating hours during the holiday period
Published: 19 December 2014
The availability of some Council services will change over the festive season and for Australia Day.
Customer service centres (Logan Central, Beenleigh and Jimboomba)
- Open Monday to Friday except for public holidays.
- Open usual hours except for public holidays.
Animal management centre
- Open usual hours, except for public holidays.
- Open usual hours. Appointments are not necessary. Times are subject to change. Please refer to website for details.
- Waste and recycling bins will be collected as normal, but may be earlier than usual on Christmas Day, so be sure to put your bin out the night before.
- Logan Recycling Market - closed 19 December 2014 to 8 January 2015.
- The Browns Plains waste and recycling facility will be open on Christmas Day, but the facilities at Beenleigh, Greenbank, Logan Village and Carbrook will be closed.
- Closed 20 December 2014 to 7 January 2015.
Logan Art Gallery
- Closed 25 December 2014 to 5 January 2015.
Indoor sports centres
- All venues closed on 25 and 26 December and 1 January. On 24 and 31 December venues will be open from 5.30am to 5.30pm.
- For information on court closures, group fitness classes and other operating hours visit www.insportslogan.com.au
- Closed 25 and 26 December and 1 January. Modified hours will be in place on 24 and 31 December.
- For Council-related emergencies at any time, phone 3412 3412. Call 000 for police, fire and ambulance.