Find out about how we can assist you with support for small to medium business, expansion or relocation, export assistance, and more.
We strive to provide a tailored service to benefit business through provision of the following:
- Small to medium business support: provision of practical, common-sense support, mentoring and workshops to Logan-based businesses.
- Export assistance: work with industry experts to provide current information on export-related topics/issues for local businesses.
- Trade missions: facilitate international trade missions to promote investment in the City of Logan and export opportunities for local businesses.
- Site selection: assistance for businesses looking to expand or relocate in the City of Logan.
- Navigating Council processes and procedures: assist by being your key point of contact within Council, helping you to navigate licensing, town planning and development approvals.
To speak to our business support team, please phone 07 3412 4888 or email our office.
For more information on the services provided by Council's Economic Development office, visit the Logan Office of Economic Development website.
Subscribe to receive our monthly eNewsletter on business-related events and programs.