Support services hubs
You can access essential support services at our Services at the Square and Services on Station events.
Each one-stop-shop event brings together a range of support networks, including:
- financial services.
Both events are open to all Logan residents.
Service providers who attend the one-stop-shop events include:
- Centrelink and Medicare
- Department of Housing and Public Works
- Department of Education, Small Business and Training
- Domestic Violence Prevention Council
- Lives Lived Well
- Logan City Council's KRANK, Live Well Logan and libraries programs
- ON-Q Disability Employment Services
- Queensland Health – Oral Health Care Services
- The Salvation Army
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) all events have been postponed until further notice. The new dates will be advertised on this page when they are known.
Find out more
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07 3412 4303.
If you are a local service provider who is interested in being a part of the hubs email email@example.com.