Tertiary Educational Bursaries
Logan City Council and some of the most respected organisations in South East Queensland have combined their resources to provide a source of financial assistance to young people in the City of Logan wishing to undertake tertiary studies. Students from families whose own financial resources are limited are encouraged to apply.
Successful students will receive a bursary which will be provided as instalments for each semester/trimester over three years of the student’s course.
Applications open: Tuesday 1 October 2019. Meanwhile you can register your interest by emailing us at email@example.com. We will email you the application form after 1 October 2019.
Who can apply?
- currently completing Year 12 and demonstrating commitment to your studies?
- a resident of the City of Logan?
- planning to undertake full-time undergraduate tertiary studies in 2020?
- in need of some financial assistance to realise your goal?
If you've answered 'yes' to all of these questions, then you should consider applying for a City of Logan Tertiary Educational Bursary.
Applicants for the bursary will be restricted to those who satisfy all of the following selection criteria:
- must be a resident of the City of Logan
- must be attending a secondary school within, or adjacent to, the City of Logan and be completing grade 12 in 2019 on a full-time basis
- must be intending to pursue tertiary studies at a University located in Queensland during 2020
- must enrol in their tertiary studies as a full time, on-campus student for at least the first two (2) years of a three (3) year course, unless an on-campus, accelerated course is studied
- must be likely to have their University offer confirmed by 17 January 2020.
How to apply
The application form will be available to download on 1 October 2019.
How is the decision made?
All applications that meet the above mentioned Selection Criteria and the 2020 Logan City Tertiary Educational Bursary Policy will be reviewed by a Selection Panel in January 2020.
Applications will be rated according to:
- academic ability
- educational highlights
- motivation to succeed
- financial hardship
- personal / social circumstances.
For more information, please call us on (07) 3412 3412 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Tertiary Educational Bursary Winners
|Molly Meredith||Groves Christian College||Corrs Chambers Westgarth|
|Robert Baraka Kibaja||Loganlea State High School||Fire Boar|
|Heather Blakeway||Brisbane State High School||Jet Excavators & Trucks|
|Roqaia Kazimi||Woodridge State High School||BJS Insurance Brokers/GT Insurance|
|Nyenyezi Murhi||Calvary Christian College||Doval Constructions|
|Ashley Riddell||Trinity College Beenleigh||T2 Electrical & Data|
|Callum William Eggerling||Marsden State High School||System Air Pty Ltd|
|Cooper Wallace||Chisholm Catholic College||Aligned Management Pty Ltd|
|Naing Oo Htun||Woodridge State High School||David Robinson Landscaping|
|James Mel Lingard||Forest Lake State High School||Logan City Council|
|Marko Tomasevic||Stretton State College||Heritage Tree Care|
|Elinnar Maung||Woodridge State High School||Logan City Council|
|Espoire Mbanguka||Woodridge State High School||Logan City Council|
|Charlotte Mckenzie Halaliku||Groves Christian College||Logan City Council|
|Jemimah Krarup||Australian Christian Home School||Logan City Council|
|Tyler Hulett||Loganlea State High School||Star Carpentry|