City of Logan Tertiary Educational Bursary
Applications are now invited for the 2019 City of Logan Tertiary Educational Bursaries!
Logan City Council and some of the most respected organisations in South East Queensland combine their resources to provide a source of financial assistance to young people in the City of Logan wishing to undertake tertiary studies. Students from families whose own financial resources are limited are encouraged to apply. Successful applicants will receive a $3,000 bursary which will be provided as instalments for each semester/trimester over three (3) years of the student's course.
Applicants for the bursary will be restricted to those who satisfy all of the following criteria:
- Students must be a resident of the City of Logan.
- Students must be attending a secondary school within, or adjacent to, the City of Logan and be completing grade 12 in 2018 on a full-time basis.
- Students must be intending to pursue tertiary studies at a University located in Queensland during 2019.
- Students must enrol in their tertiary studies as a full-time, on-campus student for at least the first two (2) years of a three (3) year course, unless an on-campus, accelerated course is studied.
- Students must be likely to have their University offer confirmed by 18 January 2019.
If you believe you can satisfy all of the above criteria please complete the Application Form (PDF 151 KB).
**Applications close on Friday, 7 December 2018.
If you have any enquiries please contact 3412 4393 or send an email to email@example.com