Community Safety & Crime Prevention Information
Logan City Council is committed to partnering with other government agencies, community groups and individuals to deliver a variety of community-based programs and initiatives to help make the City of Logan even safer.
A Quick Guide to Community Safety in the City of Logan
A Quick Guide to Community Safety in the City of Logan booklet, is a combined publication providing a variety of community safety and crime prevention information. All information in this guide was correct as at the time of publication. However, Council acknowledges that some components of services may change from time-to-time.
An e-text copy of the Quick Guide to Community Safety in the City of Logan booklet, appropriate for individuals who have a visual impairment or who may require use of a screen reader, is provided below:
A number of Council's crime prevention fact sheets are available for viewing in a variety of languages. If you require any of the below in another language, please contact Council direct to request this.
Being an Active Bystander
Youth Support & Diverson Pathways
Mobile device safety - Phone Down #EyesUp
Business crime prevention
- Business crime prevention fact sheet %asset_summary_362944
- Business Crime Prevention Brochure (PDF 968 KB)
- Business Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) fact sheet (PDF 1017 KB)
Construction site crime prevention
Logan Safety Camera Program
Safe night out
Safe night in
Safety around the home
- Living in rural areas or near open space (parks) fact sheet (PDF 1311 KB)
- Crime prevention through environmental design home security brochure (PDF 2809 KB)