Water & Wastewater Account
A list of frequently asked questions regarding your water and wastewater account.
What is the price of water for 2018/19?
In Logan the price per kilolitre is $3.9374. For further details please refer to fees and charges.
Can I receive a pensioner subsidy from the State Government?
If you are a qualified pensioner concession card holder, you may be entitled to a State Government pensioner subsidy.
What am I actually paying for?
When you pay for water related charges, you pay for:
- Water consumption - the water you have used, as measured by your water meter.
- Water service charge - for ongoing connection or the ability to connect to the water distribution system.
- Wastewater service charge - for ongoing connection or the ability to connect to the wastewater distribution system.
- A wastewater volumetric charge for non-residential properties as appropriate.
- Trade waste quality charges for businesses as appropriate.
How can I pay my account?
A list of payment options will be sent out with your rates notice.
Can I get my water and wastewater account sent to a different address (other than my rates notice)?
No. Your water and wastewater account will go to the same address as it is included in your rates notice.
Can I elect how often I receive my water and wastewater account?
No. You will continue to receive your account on a quarterly basis included in your rates notice.
What happens if I can't pay my account?
Please contact Logan City Council as soon as possible to discuss payment options.
Who do I contact about my water and wastewater account?
Contact Logan City Council to discuss your account.