While the datepicker is open, the following key commands are available:
- CTRL/COMMAND + HOME: Move to the current month.
- CTRL/COMMAND + LEFT: Move to the previous day.
- CTRL/COMMAND + RIGHT: Move to the next day.
- CTRL/COMMAND + UP: Move to the previous week.
- CTRL/COMMAND + DOWN: Move to the next week.
- ENTER: Select the focused date.
- CTRL/COMMAND + END: Close the datepicker and erase the date.
Join us at Logan Art Gallery for a staggered exhibition opening.
- Location: Logan Art Gallery - Wembley Rd & Jacaranda Avenue, Logan Central
- Time: -
Enter your students in the World Environment Day calendar competition.
- Dates: -
- Occurs: Weekly
- Location: Logan City Council - 150 Wembley Rd, Logan Central
Learn how to assess the health of our waterways as you forage for waterbugs!
- Location: Chardon Bridge, Cedar Creek -
- Time: -
Our top priority is the health and safety of our community, customers and staff. All of our events comply with Queensland Health advice for public gatherings and social distancing. To stay up to date with all changes, please see COVID-19.
Environmental Events and Activities
The Environmental Events and Activities Program provides many opportunities for residents to attend and participate in environmental events and workshops.Environmental Events and Activities
KRANK school holiday program 5-11 years
KRANK offers free and low-cost school holiday activities for Logan residents aged 5 to 11.KRANK school holiday program 5-11 years
KRANK school holiday program 12-17 years
KRANK offers free and low-cost school holiday activities for Logan residents aged 12 to 17..KRANK school holiday program 12-17 years
Live Well Logan
Live Well Logan will help you find a free or low-cost activity that suits you, regardless of your age, gender, mobility or work schedule.
Logan Art Gallery events
Enjoy free events and activities at Logan’s award winning gallery. Exhibitions change every six weeks so there is always something new to explore. Everyone welcome!
Logan Community Directory
You can promote your community events for free with Logan Community Directory. Register your community group to share free or low-cost activities, events and programs available in Logan.
Conditions of Entry to Council Events
To ensure all attendees have an enjoyable experience at Logan City Council events, the following conditions of entry apply:
- No animals are allowed on the event site, except for assistance dogs with suitable certification
- No alcohol is to be brought onto the event site
- No smoking is allowed on the event site
- Conduct causing a public nuisance is not permitted and may result in exclusion. This includes being drunk or disorderly and creating a disturbance
- Event attendees must not solicit, display, attempt to sell or distribute any goods or advertising, promotional or political or religious materials (or similar) to any other person
- The distribution of leaflets, selling of any goods, merchandise tickets or collections at the event is prohibited without the expressed permission of Logan City Council’s Events Team