Street Landscape Strategy
The aim of the Street Landscape Strategy is to enhance the visual appeal of the city and increase shade for pedestrians, cyclists and recreational users in the road reserve. The Street Landscape Strategy will inform the design of the landscape within a range of street types and character areas across the City of Logan.
It contains an indicative species list for tree, shrub and groundcover species that have been successfully grown in the road reserve across Logan City that whilst both hardy and with low maintenance requirements provide a variety of colour, form and texture to the road medians and verges.
Download the Street Landscape Strategy:
- Contents (PDF 991 KB)
- Introduction (PDF 260 KB)
- Project Vision (PDF 225 KB)
- Values, Principles and Strategies (PDF 528 KB)
- Site Analysis (PDF 1078 KB)
- Assessment of Logan Road Typologies (PDF 520 KB)
- Character Precincts and Street Landscape Typologies (PDF 3604 KB)
- Indicative Landscape Treatments (PDF 2421 KB)
- Indicative Tree Selection and Planting Schemes (PDF 931 KB)
- Management (PDF 252 KB)
- References (PDF 52 KB)
Contact Council's Parks Planning Officer on 07 3412 3412 for a copy of the Street Landscape Strategy and more information.