Have your mermaid or pirate themed birthday party at aqualogan. We’ll provide two hours of fun water-based games and activities. Birthday parties gives your child the opportunity to celebrate his/her birthday with friends at an aquatic centre. Your child will enjoy a unique birthday while you put your feet up and relax. We take care of all the organisational hassles and clean up afterwards.
No mess. No fuss. No worries
Children must be 6 years and over.
Weekends at Logan North Aquatic and Fitness Centre in summer only.
Standard pool package - $15.00 per child (minimum of 10 children).
Premium pool package - $25.00 per child (minimum of 10 children)
What you receive
- Party coordinator for two hours
- Pool activities and games tailored to your child’s and party guests interests
- Party pies, popper, water, lolly bag and ice block per child
- Cake supplied for an extra $30 or bring your own cake (incurs a $5 handling fee)
- Additional menu items are available for an extra fee.
How to book
- Deposit at time of booking is 50% of total party cost.
- Remaining balance to be paid one week prior to party.
- Deposits are non-refundable but can be transferred to another available date up to 14 days prior to the party.
- Cancellations after 14 days will result in loss of deposit.
- All requests for transfers must be made in writing to the attention of the Aquatics Supervisor.
Birthday party booking terms and conditions
Logan North Aquatic and Fitness Centre endeavour to ensure that your child’s Birthday Party is a safe, fun and happy occasion for all. In order to make this happen it is necessary that you understand and comply with the following conditions:
- All bookings must be made at least 14 days in advance.
- Parties can only be booked and confirmed on receipt of a completed booking form and deposit.
- Parties are for 2 hours.
- The price of the party includes party leaders to supervise and arrange an appropriate program and activities.
- Pool entry for guests is charged if they wish to swim. (Note: This does not include parents wishing to stay).
- Minimum age of children participating in the party is six years.
- Non-swimmers will require a carer (parent or guardian) in the water.
- The party host reserve the right to deny participation in water activities for safety reasons.
- ‘Birthday Parties will be charged at a minimum of ten children attending the party.
- The maximum number of children allowed is 20.
- Parties are available at advertised time slots.
- The Logan North Aquatic and Fitness Centre management reserves the right to cancel the party without notice. A full refund of the deposit will be given should this occur.
- Pool rules are to be observed at all times for the safety of all our pool customers.
- The party host is in charge of the group for the duration of the party.
- A parent must be in attendance at all times while the children are changing.
- Changing confirmed numbers: Any change to the number of children attending must be done by 2pm the Friday prior to the party date.
- Cancellation policy - if more than seven days notice is given then the deposit will be refunded less a 10% administration fee. If seven days or less notice is given the deposit is forfeited in full.
- Party guests are to wait in foyer for party host to greet them.
2 Sports Drive, Underwood
Phone 07 3412 5650