Grant writing assistance
Grant writing support – non-Council funding
There are a range of grant opportunities available through State or Federal Government or other charitable organisations. You can search for external funding opportunities by visiting:
- Australian Government Community Grants Hub
- Grants Guru
- Queensland Government Grants Finder
- The Grants Hub.
Grant writer program
To support community organisations we offer grant writing support when applying for non-Council grants.
Suitable for not-for-profit, incorporated sport, recreation and community organisations. This program helps organisations to source funding with support from a professional grant writer. They can work with you to provide skills, knowledge and experience to help you with future grant submissions.
How to apply:
- before applying, please download and read the Grant writer funding guidelines (PDF 312 KB)
- please apply online through SmartyGrants
- applications open on the first working day of the month and close on the last working day of the month
- late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
If you have any questions about applying for this service please call us on 07 3412 3412.
Grant writing support – Council grants and funding
If you are interested in applying for a Council grant we can offer support with your application. If you would like advice about a Council grant please contact us on 07 3412 3412.