Payment in full
Paying your fine in full within 28 days from the date the fine was issued will resolve the matter.
Please use any of the following payment methods:
- online using Visa or Mastercard
- by phone using a Visa or Mastercard
- in person at any of our customer service centres
- by mail with a cheque payable to Logan City Council
Voluntary instalment plan
If the fine is $200 or more, you can request a voluntary instalment plan.
You must request a voluntary instalment plan within 28 days of the date the fine was issued.
To request a voluntary instalment plan you can:
- Fill in the SPER Voluntary instalment plan application form (PDF 23 KB) and make an initial payment of $60, or
- Fill in section 3 on the back of the fine and submit it to us (in person or by mail) along with an initial payment of $60.
We send this information to the State Penalties Enforcement Registry. They will contact you about a payment plan.