Contact a Planner
If you have a general development or planning enquiry and would like to contact Council, you can do so via the following methods:
Contact Council via phone during business hours (Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm):
- Phone 07 3412 5269 for general planning and/or development enquiries
- Phone 07 3412 4247 for infrastructure contributions, urban design or strategic planning enquiries, including amendments to the Logan Planning Scheme.
Contact Council via email:
- Email email@example.com for general planning and/or development enquiries.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for infrastructure planning, urban design or strategic planning enquiries, including amendments to the Logan Planning Scheme.
- Email ICUgeneral@logan.qld.gov.au for infrastructure charging / contributions enquiries and estimates.
To submit a development application or request to Council via email please use the appropriate address below.
|Development Applications / Requests||Email address|
All development applications:
|Plumbing and Drainage Applicationsemail@example.com|
Logan City Council
PO Box 3226
Logan City DC QLD 4114
Please visit Council's Administration Centre (click to see address, map and opening hours) in Logan Central to speak with a planner at our dedicated Planning, Plumbing and Building Counter.
To provide feedback about the Logan Planning Scheme, please use our online form.
To provide feedback about Council's planning and development services, please use our online form.