Inside Page Baner

Contact a Planner

If you have a general development or planning enquiry and would like to contact Council, you can do so via the following methods:


Contact Council via phone during business hours (Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm):

  • Phone 07 3412 5269 for general planning and/or development enquiries.
  • Phone 07 3412 4247 for infrastructure contributions, urban design or strategic planning enquiries, including amendments to the Logan Planning Scheme.


Contact Council via email:

To submit a development application or request to Council via email please use the appropriate address below.

Development Applications / RequestsEmail address
  • Request for Letter of Advice
  • Request for Overlay Advice Certificate
  • Request for Generally in Accordance
  • Request for Exemption Certificate
  • Request for Condition Certificate
  • Request for Compliance Assessment (for existing approvals under the Sustainable Planning Act 2009)
  • Superseded Planning Scheme Requests
  • Change Representations

All development applications:

  • Material Change of Use
  • Reconfiguring a Lot
  • Building Works Assessable Against the Planning Scheme
  • Operational Work
  • Change Application
  • Extension Application
RiskSmart (Planning)
Plumbing and Drainage
  • Pre-start Meeting Request
  • As-constructed Drawings Application
  • Bonding Application
  • Street Naming Application
  • RiskSmart (Operational Works)
  • Properly Made Submissions
  • Preliminary Plan Sealing Request
  • Formal Plan Sealing Request
  • ExpressSeal Plan Sealing Request


Logan City Council
PO Box 3226
Logan City DC QLD 4114

In person

Please visit Council's Administration Centre (click to see address, map and opening hours) in Logan Central to speak with a planner at our dedicated Planning, Plumbing and Building Counter.

A Customer Service centre is also available at Beenleigh and Jimboomba, however please note there are no planners on site at Beenleigh or Jimboomba.

Online feedback

To provide feedback about the Logan Planning Scheme, please use our online form.

To provide feedback about Council's planning and development services and/or online tools, please use our online form.

To view planning and development documents in an alternative format, please email or phone (07) 3412 3412.

If you have a hearing or speech impairment, please contact us through the National Relay Service. For more information, visit