Contact a Planner
If you have a general development or planning enquiry and would like to contact Council, or you wish to provide feedback to Council about our planning and development services, please refer to the information below.
To provide feedback about the Logan Planning Scheme, please use our online submissions portal.
To provide feedback about Council's planning and development services and/or online tools, please use our online form.
Contact Council via email:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for general planning and/or development enquiries.
- Email email@example.com for infrastructure planning, urban design or strategic planning enquiries, including amendments to the Logan Planning Scheme.
- Email ICUgeneral@logan.qld.gov.au for infrastructure charging / contributions enquiries and estimates.
To submit a development application or request to Council via email please use the appropriate address below.
|Development Applications / Requests||Email address|
All development applications:
|Plumbing and Drainage Applicationsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Contact Council via phone during business hours (Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm):
- Phone 07 3412 5269 for general planning and/or development enquiries.
- Phone 07 3412 4247 for infrastructure contributions, urban design or strategic planning enquiries, including amendments to the Logan Planning Scheme.
Please visit Council's Administration Centre (click to see address, map and opening hours) in Logan Central to speak with a planner at our dedicated Planning, Plumbing and Building Counter.
Logan City Council
PO Box 3226
Logan City DC QLD 4114
To view planning and development documents in an alternative format, please email email@example.com or phone (07) 3412 3412.