1. The promoter of the Competition is Logan City Council ABN 21 627 796 435 (Council) acting through Waste and Recycling branch whose principal offices are at 41 Recycle Way, Heritage Park.
2. To be eligible to enter this draw, a person must:
provide all information as required in these Terms and Conditions
be a resident of the City of Logan and if requested, able to provide evidence of such residency
not be an employee or contracted staff of Council
be over the age of 18 or have the consent of a parent or guardian to enter the draw
be able to provide proof of purchase for any of the below acceptable products and services:
modern cloth nappies
reusable nappy liners
reusable swim nappies
terry cloth square nappies
cloth nappy hire service through an Australian Nappy Association accredited business.
3. Items and services excluded from the acceptable products list include transport costs, postage costs or single use items.
4. Reusable nappy products purchased online are acceptable, but the cost of postage is not included in the minimum $50 purchase.
5. The Entrant must provide a copy of receipt or proof of purchase which includes the date and an itemised list of the goods and services.
6. Receipt or proof of purchase must be no older than three months at time of submission. This may include screen capture of any social media correspondence, with proof of transaction from either online billing / banking (PayPal or bank transfer receipt)
7. Entrants are only eligible to win once during the 12 month period.
8. Purchased items must be clearly identified on the receipt or proof of purchase by stating the acceptable product’s name and individual cost.
9. The copy of invoice or proof of purchase must be a whole copy, not a partial copy.
10. The invoice or proof of purchase may be provided as a scanned image or a clear photograph.
11. Applications are to be submitted online. If an Entrant does not have computer access, entries can be completed in person by visiting a Customer Service Centre.
12. The prize will be a $50 VISA gift card.
13. A computer application will choose all monthly winners at random.
14. Winners will be notified using the contact details provided (phone and email address).
15. Prizes will be distributed within the first week of each month.
16. Council accepts no responsibility for late, misplaced, lost or ineligible entries.
17. Council reserves the right to change these competition conditions at any time and to cancel or amend the competition at any time without notice or further recourse to the Entrants.