Water and sewerage development
Sub-metering for multi-unit properties
Important changes to Sub-Metering for Multi-Unit Properties Guidelines.
New Sub-Metering for Multi-Unit Properties Guidelines will take effect from Monday 4 October 2021. These will help customers and their consultants to understand:
- the access provisions of meters
- the location of meters
- the type of meters that are permitted
- the plumbing configurations permitted
- details required for the installation of meters, and
- handover requirements for meters.
Plumbers and property developers who work in Logan will likely be impacted by the new guidelines.
For more information please contact our team or download:
- The current guidelines applicable until the 4 October -Water sub-metering for multi-unit properties guidelines - November 2019 (PDF 1.6 MB)
- New guidelines applicable from 4 October - Water sub-metering for multi-unit properties guidelines - July 2021 (PDF 1.7 MB)
- Water sub-metering for multi-unit properties policy (PDF 153 KB).