Water and sewerage development
Water connection advice service
The water connection advice service can help you make informed decisions and avoid delays with water supply and sewerage services. It applies to any development that will connect to our water and sewerage infrastructure.
This service will help to make sure:
- you get advice about water and sewerage infrastructure requirements for your property
- you identify any issues you may need to address
- you are aware of likely conditions of development approval
- design and construction for water infrastructure is in line our standards
- there is safe, reliable and secure water and wastewater infrastructure.
The water connection advice service is an independent process not linked to other formal applications (for example, development permits, building applications). It is based on a technical assessment of whether our water business could provide a proposed development with water and sewerage services.
Find out more in our: