Water and sewerage development
Sub-metering for multi-unit properties
The Water Sub-Metering for Multi-unit Properties Guidelines have been prepared to assist customers and their consultants to understand:
- the access provisions of meters
- the location of meters
- the type of meters that are permitted
- the plumbing configurations permitted
- details required for the installation of meters, and
- handover requirements for meters.
The following is Council’s Water Sub-Metering for Multi-unit Guidelines and Policy:
- Water sub-metering for multi-unit properties guidelines - July 2021 (PDF 1.7 MB)
- Water Sub-metering Policy for Multi-unit Properties (PDF 153 KB)
If you have any queries or require additional information regarding the policy and guidelines, please contact our team.