Wheelie bin storage and presentation location
Storage on your premises
- Store your bins out of sight or inside a garage or shed
- On rural and semi-rural properties, you can store bins at the front of your property.
- In other situations store your bins in an area where they will not be a nuisance to neighbours, or as directed by us.
Presentation for collection
- Place bins out on the footpath by 6.00am on your bin day. You can put your bins out the night before, but no more than 24 hours earlier.
- Place the bins on the footpath no more than 1m from the kerb or edge of the road. Make sure the handle faces towards the house.
- Don’t place your bin under low-hanging trees, overhead wires or near parked cars.
- Make sure bin lids are fully closed.
- Bins should not block footpaths or traffic.
- Remove bins from the footpath within 24 hours of being empty.