An agenda is prepared for each of Council's standing and advisory committee meetings. These agendas consist of individual reports (also known as items) relevant to the responsibilities of the committee. The reports are considered by the relevant committee during their meeting, at which time they make recommendations. These committee recommendations are then considered by Council at its Ordinary meeting.
At the Ordinary meeting Council adopts 'resolutions' which are the final decision of Council. The minutes of Ordinary Council meetings, which detail the resolutions made, are subject to confirmation at the following Ordinary Council meeting.
Council's standing and advisory committee meetings and the Ordinary Council meeting are open to the public for viewing in the public gallery. Committee and Council meetings are held at the Logan City Council Administration Centre, located at 150 Wembley Road, Logan Central.
Reports are available to the public with the exception of those classified as confidential pursuant to section 275 of the Local Government Regulation 2012.
Minutes are available on the website for 12 months. Should you require assistance in locating any meeting minutes, please contact the Council's Corporate Governance Branch on (07) 3412 5463.
Archived agendas and minutes
Archived agendas and Council Minutes from 1979-1989 are available for viewing at the Council Chambers by contacting Council's Corporate Governance Branch on (07) 3412 5463.
Archived agendas and Council Minutes from 1990-2015 are available at the Queensland State Archives:
- Queensland State Archives
435 Compton Road
Runcorn QLD 4113
- Phone: (07) 3131 7777
- Website: http://www.archives.qld.gov.au/
- Ordinary Council
- City Roads and Water Committee
- City Centres Special Committee
- City Planning and Economic Development Committee
- City Image and Innovation Committee
- City Parks, Animals, Environment and Waste Committee
- City Lifestyle & Community Committee
- City Treasury Committee
- City Creative Industries Advisory Committee
- City Deals Special Committee
- City Health, Environment & Waste Committee
- Innovation & City Transformation Committee