Your employment with Council also enables access to a range of other free or discounted services including:
- on-site café at our City Administration Centre
- free car parking at our City Administration Centre in Logan Central
- parklands and walking trails near City Administration Centre
- end-of-trip facilities
- payroll deductions for payments and donations
- salary packaging including rates, lease vehicle, technology
- social club benefits
- discounted gym memberships
- employee assistance program including access to free counselling and manager support
- free flu vaccinations
- discounted private health fund benefits.
Female gym instructor stands in front of people and demonstrates movement
Fitness Passport is a discounted workplace health and fitness program available to staff and their families. For a fraction of the price of a regular gym membership, our 260,000 plus members across Australia enjoy access to a wide range of gyms, pools & fitness centres as often as they like.
A man in a Logan City Council uniform holding an ipad and testing equipment
Employees have access to discounted private health fund benefits with our insurance partner, Bupa.
Smiling woman in traditional dress sits outside while holding a large paper building plan
Personal and professional development
Learning@Logan is Council’s one-stop shop for professional development. It’s available to all staff at no cost.
What sort of opportunity are you interested in?
We offer a range of opportunities across our diverse workforce: