Applications are now invited for the 2017 Logan Tertiary Educational Bursaries.
Logan City Council and some of the most respected organisations in South East Queensland have combined their resources to provide a source of financial assistance to young people in Logan City wishing to undertake tertiary studies. Students from families whose own financial resources are limited are encouraged to apply. Successful applicants will receive a $3,000 bursary which will be provided as instalments for each semester/trimester over three (3) years of the student’s course.
Applicants for the bursary will be restricted to those who satisfy all of the following criteria:
- Students must be a resident of the City of Logan.
- Students must be attending a secondary school within, or adjacent to, the City of Logan and be completing grade 12 in 2016 on a full-time basis.
- Students must be intending to pursue tertiary studies at a University located in Queensland during 2017
- Students must enrol in their tertiary studies as a full-time, on-campus student for at least the first two (2) years of a three (3) year course, unless an on-campus, accelerated course is studied.
- Students must be likely to have their University offer confirmed by 20 January 2017.
If you believe you can satisfy all of the above criteria please complete the application form (PDF 169 KB).
Applications close on Friday, 2 December
If you have an enquiries please contact 3412 4393 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.