Logan City Tertiary Educational Bursary
If you are currently in Year 12, live in Logan City and have been thinking about pursuing undergraduate tertiary studies in 2014, but need some financial assistance to realise your goal, you should consider applying for a Logan City Tertiary Educational Bursary.
Logan City Council and some of the most respected professional service organisations in South-East Queensland have combined their resources to provide an opportunity for young people in Logan City wishing to undertake tertiary studies.
The aim of the bursary is to provide a source of financial assistance to young adults who are completing grade 12 and who have demonstrated sufficient commitment to be successful at tertiary studies. In particular, the bursary will be made available to students from families whose own financial resources are limited.
The Bursary is $3,000 for each student, spread over the first two to three years of the student's course, depending on the study format of their course. Each annual payment is split into two or three instalments for each semester or trimester of the year.
- Students must be a resident of Logan City.
- Students must be attending a secondary school within, or adjacent to, the Logan City and be completing grade 12 in 2013 on a full-time basis.
- Students must be intending to pursue tertiary studies at a Queensland University in 2014 and must enrol to study on a full time, on-campus basis for at least the first two years of a three year course, unless an on-campus, accelerated course is studied.
- Students must be likely to have their enrolment at a University, in Queensland, confirmed by the end of January 2014.
In February, 16 recipients were selected to receive a Bursary, with presentations taking place on Monday 17 February 2014.
Applications are now open for the Logan City Tertiary Educational Bursary Program later this year. You can contact Kelly Tairi on 3412 4393 or send an email to email@example.com for further details.
Mayor Pam Parker Bursary
The National Council of Women in Queensland are delighted to be offering the Mayor Pam Parker Bursary of $1000 for 2012 for women in Queensland. The bursary is available to women who reside in Queensland and meet all eligibility criteria.
- Resident of Logan City Council
- Be enrolled in full time tertiary study
- Demonstrate commitment to leadership in the community
How to apply
- Download the application form (PDF 51 KB)
- Complete the form either electronically or print a hard copy
Email the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications close on 23 March 2012. Each application will be acknowledged upon receipt.
For more information, visit the NCWC website.