Council's Planning and Development (PD) Online system provides free self-service access to information about properties and development in the City of Logan. This tool can be used for:
- Development enquiries
- Search by property to see the development activity for a particular site
- Search by application to track the progress of a particular development application or review details of it (publicly-accessible documents are available – generally includes the application and material related to the assessment process (plans, decisions etc.). Please note that when searching for a particular application, only the numeric components of the application number need to be entered, e.g. for MCUC/1/2015 please enter 1 then 2015.
- Review recent activity (e.g. applications lodged or determined this/last week/month)
- Property enquiries
- Search for a property and review planning information (e.g. zones, constraints) and development activity (list of applications). Learn more about zoning information (PDF 66 KB)
Free online tools
- Review key maps from the Logan Planning Scheme
- Obtain a report of planning scheme information (e.g. zones, constraints) related to a property of interest
- Review estimated costs applicable to a proposed development on a property of interest
- Search for a property and review infromation about the installed below ground sanitary drainage system associated with a commercial building or residential dwelling.
- Review detailed content from Council's current and superseded planning schemes, the policies and frameworks which guide growth and development in Logan City
- Download or print specific sections/documents of interest
- Open Data portal
- Includes key datasets from the Logan Planning Scheme 2015
- Provides a Logan City Development Applications dataset which is updated nightly.
For more information or assistance, please contact Council.