KRANK - Logan's School Holiday Program
Council is seeking enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated service providers to deliver activities or programs under its KRANK School Holiday programs from July 2016.
You are invited to submit your ideas on the attached 'Request for Quotation'.
To find out more information on the KRANK School Holiday programs, please open the 'Request for Quotations (PDF 228 KB)'. Resources relevant to the 'Request for Quotation' are the Risk Management Template (PDF 22 KB) and Logan City Council Area Map (PDF 834 KB).
See the frequently asked questions here (PDF 127 KB).
If you would like to discuss your ideas or the application, please contact Karen Murray on 3412 5380 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your applications by COB Friday, 19 February 2016. You may apply for both the KRANK School Holiday and Live Well Logan programs.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!
What is the KRANK School Holiday Program?
KRANK is a school holiday program for Logan residents aged 12-17 years, and it's jam packed with a huge variety of free and low cost activities and classes.
You'll learn new skills, meet new people and have fun! Activities include adventure sports, arts and crafts, multimedia, music and physical recreation.
Logan City Council encourages inclusion of all young people and offers a range of activities designed specifically for young people living with a disability.
KRANK runs during the following school holidays:
- Monday 29 June - Saturday 11 July 2015
- Monday 21 September - Saturday 3 October 2015
- Monday 11 January - Saturday 23 January 2016
- Tuesday 29 March - Friday 1 April 2016
Bookings open one week prior to each school holiday period. Please ensure you register for each activity by phoning the provider in the KRANK program details section.
The next KRANK School Holiday Program will run from Monday 21 September to Saturday, 3 October 2015.
PLEASE NOTE: Children aged 12 years must be accompanied by an adult if attending the 'Day at the Pools' activity at the Logan North Aquatic Centre on Wednesday, 23 September 2015.
Please contact Council's Community Services Branch on 3412 3412 for enquiries relating to KRANK.
- Download the KRANK School Holiday Program (PDF 9807 KB)
KRANK reward card
KRANK prize pack up for grabs. All you need to do is:
- Pick up your reward card from any KRANK activity provider
- Collect a stamp when you attend a KRANK activity
- Collect six stamps to complete your card
- Get your parents consent to enter by ticking the box on the back of the reward card
- Enter the draw by dropping your completed card into the Council Administration Centre at 150 Wembley Road, Logan Central or post to KRANK, Logan City Council, PO Box 3226, Logan City DC Qld 4114
Ten prize packs to give away each school holiday period. Winners will be contacted by phone or email.
Privacy, terms and conditions of the Live Well Logan Reward Scheme are provided below: