KRANK is a school holiday program for Logan residents aged 5-17 years, which offers a variety of free and low cost activities.
All activities require bookings. Please note that as spaces are limited, bookings are essential and your child may not be able to participate in the class on the day if you have not pre-booked.
Please ring the number listed with each activity for bookings and enquiries.
All participants are required to complete one registration form per activity and provide the completed form to the service provider of their chosen activity. You can download the registration form in advance. Please note that the registration form is not a booking. You must receive confirmation from the service provider to ensure that there is space available for the activity.
- KRANK Individual Participant Registration form (PDF 102 KB)
- KRANK Family Participant Registration form (PDF 102 KB)
Activities for 5-17 year olds
Please note that bookings open one week before school holidays commence.
- Saturday 31 March to 15 April 2018 - bookings open 9am 26 March 2018
The KRANK School Holiday program booklet for 5-17 year olds can be downloaded here (PDF 4229 KB) or viewed below.
Changes to the program
Please note: The correct email address for Vertec Adventure is email@example.com.
Scooter Workshop on Sunday 1 April 2018 at Jimboomba and Sunday 15 April 2018 at Browns Plains has been cancelled.
KONGA® classes at inSports Logan Metro are no longer being delivered as part of KRANK.
The Holt Bolt Kids Obstacle course activity is no longer being delivered as part of KRANK.
Youth First Aid activity is for 12-17 years only, not 5-17 years.
Learn to Surf on Wednesday 4 April 2018 has been cancelled.
Clay Handbuilding is also being held on Tuesday 3 April 2018.
Contact Council's Community Services Branch on 3412 3412 for enquiries relating to KRANK.
- Find out everything you need to know about Brisbane with kids. Events, activities, playgrounds, parks, kids services and things to do in Brisbane.
- RAD Riders - Ride Against Drugs empowerment program. Helping build the movement of proud drug free youth ambassadors.