KRANK - Logan's School Holiday Program
KRANK is a school holiday program for Logan residents aged 12-17 years, and it's jam packed with a huge variety of free and low cost activities and classes.
You'll learn new skills, meet new people and have fun! Activities include adventure sports, arts and crafts, multimedia, music and physical recreation.
Logan City Council encourages inclusion of all young people and offers a range of activities designed specifically for young people living with a disability.
KRANK runs during the following school holidays:
- Monday 29 June - Saturday 11 July 2015
- Monday 21 September - Saturday 3 October 2015
- Monday 11 January - Saturday 23 January 2016
- Tuesday 29 March - Friday 1 April 2016
Bookings open one week prior to each school holiday period. Please ensure you register for each activity by phoning the provider in the KRANK program details section.
The next KRANK School Holiday Program will run from Monday 21 September to Saturday, 3 October 2015.
PLEASE NOTE: Children aged 12 years must be accompanied by an adult if attending the 'Day at the Pools' activity at the Logan North Aquatic Centre on Wednesday, 23 September 2015.
Please contact Council's Community Services Branch on 3412 3412 for enquiries relating to KRANK.
- Download the KRANK School Holiday Program (PDF 7250 KB)
KRANK reward card
KRANK prize pack up for grabs. All you need to do is:
- Pick up your reward card from any KRANK activity provider
- Collect a stamp when you attend a KRANK activity
- Collect six stamps to complete your card
- Get your parents consent to enter by ticking the box on the back of the reward card
- Enter the draw by dropping your completed card into the Council Administration Centre at 150 Wembley Road, Logan Central or post to KRANK, Logan City Council, PO Box 3226, Logan City DC Qld 4114
Ten prize packs to give away each school holiday period. Winners will be contacted by phone or email.
Privacy, terms and conditions of the Live Well Logan Reward Scheme are provided below:
Due to popular demand, the Unmasked Program will be running during the September School Holidays!
This program will run for 5 consecutive days, from the 21-25 September at headspace Meadowbrook. The workshops will involve creative mask making, mindfulness activities, health and wellbeing messages, with the chance to exhibit completed pieces at a Logan community event.
To register or for more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org