KRANK is a school holiday program for Logan residents aged 5-17 years, which offers a variety of free and low cost activities.
Expressions of Interest for KRANK 2018/19 are now open
Are you passionate about working with kids and teenagers, and delivering exciting activities during school holidays Then we want YOU!
We are looking for people to deliver activities over the following dates:
- Monday 2 July to Sunday 15 July 2018
- Saturday 22 September to Sunday 7 October 2018
- Saturday 12 January to Friday 25 January 2019
- Saturday 6 April to Sunday 21 April 2019
Please read the attached KRANK Expression of Interest information sheet (PDF 1449 KB) for more detail.
How do I apply?
Complete the attached KRANK Expression of Interest application form (PDF 1449 KB) and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Monday 8 January 2018. If you have any questions or would like to have a chat about your idea, please feel free to contact Council's Community Services Branch on 3412 3412.
All activities require you to register. Please note that as spaces are limited, bookings are essential and your child may not be able to participate in the class on the day if you have not pre-registered.
Please ring the number listed with each activity for bookings and enquiries.
All participants are required to complete one registration form per activity and provide the completed form to the service provider of their chosen activity. You can download the registration form (PDF 102 KB) in advance.
The next KRANK School Holiday Program will run from Saturday 16 September to Sunday 1 October 2017. Bookings open 11 September 2017.
Activities for 5-17 year olds
Please note that bookings open one week before school holidays commence.
- Monday 8 January to Sunday 21 January 2018 - bookings open 2 January 2018 (due to public holiday on 1 January 2018)
- Saturday 31 March to 15 April 2018 - bookings open 26 March 2018
The KRANK School Holiday program booklet for 5-17 year olds can be downloaded here (PDF 4229 KB) or viewed below.
Changes to the program
Please note: The correct email address for Vertec Adventure is email@example.com.
KONGA® classes at inSports Logan Metro are no longer being delivered as part of KRANK.
Contact Council's Community Services Branch on 3412 3412 for enquiries relating to KRANK.
- Find out everything you need to know about Brisbane with kids. Events, activities, playgrounds, parks, kids services and things to do in Brisbane.
- RAD Riders - Ride Against Drugs empowerment program. Helping build the movement of proud drug free youth ambassadors.