Logan Planning Scheme 2015
The Logan Planning Scheme helps Council to manage population growth, plan for a sustainable future for Logan, and guide the way land is used and developed across the city. The Logan Planning Scheme 2015 originally commenced on 18 May 2015 and replaced the three previous planning schemes which were in effect across the city, reducing red tape and simplifying the rules for property development.
The current version Logan Planning Scheme 2015 v2.1 was adopted by Logan City Council on 18 April 2016 and subsequently commenced on 6 May 2016.
To find out which parts of the planning scheme apply to a property, please use either:
Land use and development in the Yarrabilba and Greater Flagstone Priority Development Areas (PDAs) are managed by Economic Development Queensland.
Accessing the Logan Planning Scheme:
- The Logan Planning Scheme 2015 current documents and maps (PDF) can be accessed here.
- Use Logan Interactive Mapping to see zones, local plans, overlays and other key maps and access a report for a property of interest.
- Standard drawings can be viewed here.
- Superseded planning schemes for the City of Logan, including superseded versions of the Logan Planning Scheme 2015, can be accessed here.
- To purchase a physical copy of the Logan Planning Scheme 2015 or the superseded planning schemes for Logan, please complete this form (PDF 724 KB) and email to email@example.com or contact Council on (07) 3412 3412.
Improving the Logan Planning Scheme:
- Council is committed to a framework of regular review and amendment to ensure the Logan Planning Scheme remains relevant and effective. For more information, please see Planning Scheme Amendments.
For more information about the Logan Planning Scheme please contact a planner.