Change of ownership

If you sell your property, you do not need to change your address details for rates notices. The titles office will let us know and we will send the property’s rates notices to the new owners.

If you are moving out but will still own the property, you can update your mailing address by:

If you are buying a property in Logan, please see Information about buying a residential property.

Adding, changing or removing a name from a property title or rates notice

To add, change or remove a name on the property title, please visit the Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy. Once the title has been updated, the titles office will let us know. This can take four to six weeks. We will then update the details on the rates notice.

What if the property cannot be lived in due to house fire, flood or natural disaster?

If your house cannot be lived in, please let us know by emailing us at or calling us on 07 3412 3412. We can assess the property and determine how we can help. We may be able to adjust the property’s service charges.