Your employment with Council also enables access to a range of other free or discounted services including:
- on-site café at our City Administration Centre
- free car parking at our City Administration Centre in Logan Central
- parklands and walking trails near City Administration Centre
- end-of-trip facilities
- payroll deductions for payments and donations
- salary packaging including rates, lease vehicle, technology
- social club benefits
- discounted gym memberships
- employee assistance program including access to free counselling and manager support
- free flu vaccinations
- discounted private health fund benefits.
Fitness Passport is a discounted workplace health and fitness program available to staff and their families. For a fraction of the price of a regular gym membership, our 260,000 plus members across Australia enjoy access to a wide range of gyms, pools & fitness centres as often as they like.
Employees have access to discounted private health fund benefits with our insurance partner, Bupa.
Personal and professional development
Learning@Logan is Council’s one-stop shop for professional development. It’s available to all staff at no cost.
What sort of opportunity are you interested in?
We offer a range of opportunities across our diverse workforce: